Every dollar you donate helps us to build the ability of sex workers to live and work with safety and dignity.
For 25 years Maggie's has been in invaluable voice in the fight for sex worker rights and in the fight against violence and discrimination against sex workers--and we do it with the support of people like you!
Your donation, no matter how big or small, means so much to us AND is entirely tax deductible! Become a monthly sustainer or make a one-time donation using any of the three method below:
1. Donate online by clicking here.
2. Mail us a cheque to our mailing address at 351 Queen Street East, PO Box 82527, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 1T2. Please make it out to Maggie's: Toronto Sex Workers Action Project
3. Call ahead (416-964-0150) and drop by our office at 526 Richmond Street East, 1st floor, Toronto, Ontario.
4. Hey friends, Help Someone Get Ho Ready!!!
Maggie's is now accepting the following donations!
We want your:
- sexy dresses
- High heels/Stillettos
- knee and thigh high boots
- leather costumes
- sex toys (new in package)
- whips, chains, floggers
- beauty products (new in package)
- old cell phones
- secretary outfits
- executive clothing
- long coats
Or anything you think a Sex Worker might need for work.
Drop off your donations any Wednesday between 2- 5pm or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for another day.
Thank you, on behalf of Maggie's: Toronto Sex Workers Action Project!
Maggie's is an organization run for and by sex workers. Our mission is to assist sex workers in our efforts to live and work with safety and dignity. We are founded on the belief that in order to improve our circumstances, sex workers must control our own lives and destinies.
Maggie's advocates that we should all have the right to choose or reject sex work, just as we have the right to choose or reject any other kind of work.
© Copyright 2011 Maggies Toronto. All Rights Reserved.